Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's a Conspiracy

Lots of things are conspiring against me lately. For example:

A couple of my friends just got back from Lisbon--one of my favorite places.

One of my friends is about to hop through the islands of the South Pacific.

I have been sorting a bowl full of foreign coins from a dozen countries.

This afternoon I caught a whiff of that pre-rain smell mixed with the smell of car exhaust...which always reminds me of the city I lived in in Spain. (Romantic, I know.)

Counting Crow's Holiday in Spain came out of my speakers when my ipod was on shuffle. {...We could simply pack our bags and catch a plane to Barcelona 'cause this city's a drag...}

And now, just like that...I'm feeling restless.

So, in honor of wanderlust, I present you with:

{Barcelona's Sagrada Familia}

{Venice's Grand Canal}

{German tourists on a canal boat in Amsterdam}

{A Christmas tree in front of Notre Dame in Paris}

Just because. 

No comments: