Monday, February 6, 2012

The Last Two Weeks

I'm finally back home in Texas and thought that while I get caught up on laundry I'd give you all a little mini-update on my last couple of weeks. 

There was a lot of this: 


Mixed in with a daily dose of this: 


Backdropped by hundreds of miles of this: 


And punctuated with a brief trek on a few of these: 

{When was the last time you got your parents on a pack of camels?}

Finally, to round things out, I smothered the sunshine with a couple of feet of this: 


All of that, added to reunions with Camino friends, my former pastor and his new baby, my boyfriend, a long lost friend from seminary and a good friend all the way back from the freshman dorms--let me tell you, it equates to a very good last two weeks!

2 comments:

Malisa said...

Looks like a great time!! I think your dad and his camel are making the same face. :-0

C.C.@ I'm On My Way ~ my journey as a Christ follower, wife, mamma, and fibromyalgia fighter said...

Looks like yall had an amazing time!!!! :)