Thursday, October 28, 2010

You know what I miss?

Well mostly all you lovely people. But other than that?

I really just want a big mug of crappy drip coffee. I mean I've had cafe au lait, and cappuccinos. Every day I drink what more or less amounts to espresso from the fancy coffee machine in the kitchen. I've even had Starbucks once. But really, I just want American coffee. Not even an "Americano." No, I want a big ceramic mug of Folgers from my 1995 model Mr. Coffee with powdered creamer and a couple spoonfuls of white sugar.

Nothing fancy here folks.

I'd even take it out of one of those little styrofoam cups from Logsdon. (Yes, I know. I killed the universe with those little cups when I could have used a mug. But I saw way too many people not wash those mugs properly. Yep, I said it.)

Anyway, there is no point to this entry besides that. So enjoy a cup of coffee for me.

No comments: