Monday, November 8, 2010

Dress Drama

Turns out, it's not easy to order a bridesmaid's dress from overseas. I've been trying to find the dress online, order it online, and call David's Bridal futilely for a couple of hours now. It's not looking positive.

Out of nowhere they declared that we had to have our dresses ordered by today in order to have them back by March 5th. Four months seems a little extreme, but you never really want to mess with the people who control the taffeta when it comes to weddings.

Anyway, it's after midnight, and I am still trying to make this work...so a better blog tomorrow maybe? In the mean time, if you see this:

in cornflower blue...let me know! The things I do for my friends!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Hey, if you need me to go to David's Bridal here and order the dress for you I will!