Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November

I talked to Abby tonight and she sold me some story about November being National Blog month, or something like that. She tried to talk me into joining her and Krystal in writing a blog a day for the month. The problem is, I don't have time for things like that right now.

But, the bigger problem is that I have a very hard time telling people no. So you know what? I decided I'll try to give it a go. Now, too bad I am already a day behind...and that should I actually get a blog up everyday they won't all be witty or interesting. But who cares. I'll try.

In other ambitious challenges, part of me would really love to participate in NaNoWiMo (or National Novel Writing Month). Basically you sign up and try to write an entire novel during the month of November. How fun does that sound? Now of course the problem there is that I probably won't even get a novel read during the month of November, much less written. (Seriously--I haven't finished a single non-school book since I got here!). But maybe one day.

For now I'll just try for 29 blogs.

No comments: