Monday, November 15, 2010

I feel like there should be some church bells ringing. Or some tambourines. Some celebratory music and dancing.

Why? Because I just finished this:



That is a screen shot of the very last paper I have to write to complete my masters degree. I've written so many papers this last year (even pulling 2-a-days all through August), that it might take a while for it to sink in that I'll never have to write another one. But then again, maybe not!

Now, I do have to admit, the paper was in no way the best paper I have ever written, and was really just a write up, nothing special. But to honor the occasion, I actually typed it up in Times New Roman, proof read it, and even took the time to put page numbers on it. It has been submitted, the only thing that stands between and walking across that stage is the completion of my portfolio, which is basically finished as well.

I guess it is time to send out these:

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Believe it or not, the church bells just rang across the parking lot! Congratulations, as always we're proud of you AND excited!