Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Go Big or Go Home

Welp, I spent the latter part of the afternoon like this: 


Janee and Hary are off to the hospital for the baby, and apparently I had a strong desire to go to the hospital too. Helping to carry stuff down the spirally stairs my ankle gave out with at least three stairs to go. Because the stairs spiral that means I found a way to whack my head into the concrete wall on the way down. I might have left a dent.

Fantastic, Lauren.

Thankfully, my head is hard and with the help of some unidentified frozen Syrian food to ice it, there doesn't even seem to be much a knot left up there. The foot is turning purple though, but that's nothing new for me. Really, to be honest, my big beef at the moment is that it's just way too cold to be having to use an ice pack!

Ouff, it's hard work being clumsy.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

I like the new layout it is so much easier to read!

Sandy said...

I'm so sorry! I had a feeling those stairs were going to cause some issues.