Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hello New Shoes, Bye Bye Blues


Before I left the for Brussels I had to buy a few colder weather layering items. I also decided I needed to buy a new pair of tennis shoes. You walk so much in Europe and with it being cold and rainy here I knew I had better buy a pair before I left.

It has been a really long time since I bought a new pair of tennis shoes. They feel very back-to-school-ish. And...I really like them. I know that I am very easily amused, but I can't help it. I partially am just enjoying having something new. I find myself being a bit poetic about it--thinking about all the places I will walk in these tennis shoes--but then again, I just mostly think they are snazzy. And so far my toes have stayed warm and dry. Unlike these guys.

So as I put Paulo Nutini on my September playlist I thought I would share them. : )


In a semi-related note, I also heard a French version of "These Boots Are Made For Walking" today...

No comments: