Thursday, September 30, 2010

Adventures of the Traveling Fleece




Yesterday after staying up until almost 5 in the morning to take Hary to the airport (he's in Syria for 2 weeks now) and taking a nap, Janee and I went to do a little shopping. We went to Decathalon, which is more or less like an Acadamy, and I decided to pick up a new fleece. When I was living in Spain I could never get warm so I finally went to the Decathalon there and bought a pink pullover Quechua fleece.

And then never stopped wearing it.

If you have paid any attention at all, you have seen me wearing it. When I travel, I almost always take it with me. In fact, it is almost comical to look through my travel pictures (from any that are not in the absolute middle of summer) because I am wearing it in almost every picture.

Anyway, the new one is almost exactly the same but black and oh-so-soft. And I think I bought it just in time--it's getting chilly! So here is the new fleece, get used to it!


Some pictures of me in my old fleece. It got around.


My fleece peaking out in Santorini

My fleece and me in a Scottish glen

Wearing my fleece in Portugal


Fleece in Casa Blanca

Me in my fleece with our Berber guide out in the Sahara

Me, my fleece and a Viennese fountain

And finally, me wearing my fleece getting really excited about a kebab.


1 comment:

Krystal said...

I think you wrote this post just to rub your many travels in Paul's face! haha