Friday, September 24, 2010

Living Quarters


In case you were wondering about where I am living...

I live in the Laken area of Brussels. It is a mostly Moroccan neighborhood not too far from the Atomium. The bottom floor of our building (there are 3 floors) is used as our English classroom as well as a few other random things--like an African church and a school. The second floor has most of the living space and then my bedroom is up on the third floor. A few pictures:

(And...I didn't bother to pick up before taking pictures...so just ignore the clutter.)

I've almost bit the dust on these stairs about 17 times so far.


My bedroom


A look at the other half of my bedroom


The toilet is in a separate room (closet) from the bathroom and bedroom.

The bathroom is huge though!


The other half of it (it's even bigger than it looks)

And the best part...the view!

No comments: